EAPA 2019 Conference and EXPO Exhibitor Opportunities
The St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is a recently renovated, world-class hotel with a storied 100-plus year history. St. Louis’ premier exhibit space, The Midway once serviced more than 10,000 rail passengers a day and is now an architecturally stunning event hall. EAPA conference attendees and exhibitors are sure to enjoy this very special venue!
EAPA EXPO Exhibitor Benefits:
- (2) Complimentary Full Conference Registrations
- (2) Exhibitor Staff Passes with access to food events in EAPA EXPO
- Web Listing and Link on the EAPA 2019 St. Louis website
- Complimentary Profile in Final Conference Program (distributed online and in print.)
EAPA EXPO Events and Traffic Builders:
- EAPA EXPO Grand Opening Reception will be held in the EAPA EXPO on September 24th.
- Continental Breakfasts are served in the EAPA EXPO on September 25th and 26th.
- Lunches will be available in the EXPO on September 25th and 26th.
- Networking Coffee Breaks are served in the EAPA EXPO throughout the conference.
- Prize drawings will take place in the EXPO to create fun and excitement for attendees.
Sales Information: Jim Printup, EAPA Development & Donor Relations, Phone: (303) 242-2046,
Fax: (703) 522-4585, Email: email@example.com