JOIN ONLINE TODAY
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE: log in
and then click on the “Manage Your Membership
” link on your account page.
Who should join EAPA?
- EAP managers, sales and account executives, consultants, and counseling staff.
- Current EAP network clinicians.
- Private practice clinicians interested in getting or increasing referrals from EAPs.
- Mental health and substance use disorder treatment providers.
- HR and benefits professionals
- Students, researchers, academics, and others interested in learning or maintaining cutting edge knowledge of the EAP field.
Success in today’s EAP field requires access to up-to-date information, trends, and research; face-to-face and online networking opportunities with EAP leaders and professionals; and current, cutting-edge educational resources. Your EAPA membership is an investment in your own professional growth, and an important building block in strengthening the employee assistance profession. A list of membership categories can be viewed here
EAPA membership gives you:
- Exclusive subscriptions to EAP publications and access to online educational and research resources.
- Deep discounts on EAP conferences, certification, and training.
- Peer to peer connection with EAP leaders and practitioners in your community and around the world.
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and grow your career as part of the world’s largest organization for EA professionals.
See a more detailed list of current EAPA Membership Benefits!
What does it cost to join EAPA?
JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
- EAPA membership for members living in the US costs $160 per year. In addition, US based members are required to join a chapter. A list of chapters and dues can be viewed here.
- EAPA membership for members outside the US costs either $140 or $100 depending on whether the member lives in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 country. The tier system and list can be viewed here. In addition, some countries have EAPA branches which you may join. The list of international branches can be viewed here.
if you need a printable application and forms.
Questions? Contact: Megan Moore, Member Services Manager 703-387-1000 Ext. 334 email@example.com