RENEW YOUR EAPA MEMBERSHIP ONLINE:
Log in to your account
, and select Manage Your Membership
on your user account page.JOIN EAPA ONLINE TODAY ! Who should join EAPA?
- EAP managers, sales and account executives, consultants, and counseling staff.
- Current EAP network clinicians.
- Private practice clinicians interested in getting or increasing referrals from EAPs.
- Mental health and substance use disorder treatment providers.
- HR and benefits professionals
- Students, researchers, academics, and others interested in learning or maintaining cutting edge knowledge of the EAP field.
Success in today’s EAP field requires access to up-to-date information, trends, and research; face-to-face and online networking opportunities with EAP leaders and professionals; and current, cutting-edge educational resources. Your EAPA membership is an investment in your own professional growth, and an important building block in strengthening the employee assistance profession. A list of membership categories can be viewed here
EAPA membership gives you:
- Exclusive subscriptions to EAP publications and access to online educational and research resources.
- Deep discounts on EAP conferences, certification, and training.
- Peer to peer connection with EAP leaders and practitioners in your community and around the world.
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and grow your career as part of the world’s largest organization for EA professionals.
See a more detailed list of current EAPA Membership Benefits!
What does it cost to join EAPA?
JOIN EAPA ONLINE TODAY !Click here
- EAPA membership for members living in the US costs $170 per year. In addition, US based members are required to join a chapter. A list of chapters and dues can be viewed here.
- EAPA membership for members outside the US costs either $150 or $110 depending on whether the member lives in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 country. The tier system and list can be viewed here. In addition, some countries have EAPA branches which you may join. The list of international branches can be viewed here.
if you need a printable application and forms. Questions? Contact EAPA’s Member Services Administrator at email@example.com or (703) 387-1000 x334.