Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Welcome! EAPA offers both US DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification training and an online SAP Exam.
What Is a SAP?
How Do I Become a SAP?
DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification Training
EAPA SAP training prepares SAPs to provide services to organizations that are subject to DOT rules and regulations. Each Training is a 2-day, 14-hour event, running from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day, with 15-minute AM/PM breaks, and 1-hour for lunch.
DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification trainings are offered throughout the year in various cities. See the 2020 Schedule of Trainings below:
February 14 - 15, 2020: Las Vegas, Nevada - Hilton Garden Inn Vegas Strip South. Registration is now closed for this event.
Rescheduling to July 2020: Baltimore, Maryland - Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel. Register here.
June 12 - 13, 2020: Denver, CO - Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station. Register here.
October 30 - 31, 2020: Houston, Texas - Hilton Americas - Houston (EAPA 2020 Houston Conference & EXPO - Registration Opens Summer 2020)
EAPA Online SAP Exam
The EAPA online exam covers all of CFR part 40, including modal rules, Subpart O, and Substance Abuse Professional Guidelines. The exam contains 50 multiple choice questions. Online test takers will know their results immediately upon completion.
Save $50 by purchasing our training and online exam BUNDLE!
To Take the EAPA Online SAP Exam:
1. Purchase access to the exam (see “registration” below)
2. Receive an email with instructions on how to access the exam.
3. Complete the exam, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming completion.
4. The exam score will be verified, and successful candidates will receive exam certificates via email.
Online RE-TEST Information:
Examinees who do not pass the exam are eligible to re-test (rates: $75/member, $100/non-member). There is no waiting period prior to a re-test except for time to process new test credentials. A different version of the 50 question exam will be given each time the EAPA Online SAP exam is taken.
EAPA offers three registration options: 1) purchase both the training and the exam, 2) training only, or 3) exam only.
- Training & exam bundle pricing: $590 member; $620 non-member
- Training only pricing: $465.00 member; $495.00 non-member
- Exam only pricing: $175 member, $225 non-member
Click a link below to register accordingly: