Established in 1971, the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) is the leading provider of information, support, and services for employee assistance professionals and others interested in behavioral issues affecting the workplace. Membership in EAPA can help you to meet the complex needs of the workplace of today and the challenges of tomorrow.
EAPA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Information You Can Use
Read our membership flyer for more information on membership benefits, categories and policies.
Education and Training
- Annual World EAP Conference - EAPA hosts the world’s premier conference devoted to employee assistance and related issues.
- Professional development programs including CEAP Preparation, distance learning, skillbuilding trainings, and much more
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) – the only credential that denotes mastery of the body of knowledge and commitment to the ethical standards required for effective employee assistance practice.
- EAPA’s ever expanding website provides up-to-the-minute news and information including FAQs, links to relevant resources, EA provider directory, professional advancement, and much more.
- EAP Career Central – online job bank service connecting EA professionals and employers around the world!