All proposals must be submitted online. Submissions created online on or before February 19 may be edited and finalized by Tuesday, February 23. At at that time, all proposals that have not been submitted for review will be automatically deleted. Authors will be notified of the Panel's decision in early March via e-mail. Proposal Submission (Now closed to new submissions)
Conference sessions are either 1.25 or 2 hours in duration. Sessions may be delivered by one presenter, two co-presenters, or a panel of three presenters and a moderator.
EAPA provides a standard room setup for each breakout session. Room Setup and A/VAll sessions
are audio recorded for inclusion in EAPA’s Conference on Demand
website. Audio equipment is provided in all rooms to facilitate consistent, professional-quality capture of each presentation, including attendee questions and comments. The setup includes:
- Raised dais with podium and table;
- Theater style seating;
- LCD projector, stand, and screen;
- Audio connection to sound system;
- One (1) podium microphone;
- One (1) wired lavaliere microphone; and
- One (1) Q & A audience microphone.
You and your co-presenter/panelists will be asked to agree to the terms below:
- Finance: EAPA does not provide honoraria. Conference breakout session presenters pay their own travel expenses and conference registration fees.
- Solicitation: Presenters agree to present educational material only. Products/services may not be promoted or sold outside of the EAPA Marketplace.
- Recording: Presenters agree to have their presentation recorded. EAPA records every session and is the sole owner of these recordings. Presenters may request edits to the recorded session to remove unpublished research results or similar sensitive information.
- Materials: Presenters are responsible for the preparation, reproduction, and distribution of handouts during sessions. All materials provided to in-person attendees must be provided in an electronic format for posting on EAPA's Conference on Demand website.
Closed: February 19, 2016
Edit Existing Proposal
Pre-Conference Course Information
Contact Jan Price, Director, Education and Credentialing, at email@example.com
or 703-387-1000 Ext. 340.