EAPA 2021 Houston Conference Call for Proposals
2020 Conference home page
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the rescheduled EAPA 2021 Houston Conference & EXPO! We recognize the extraordinary demand placed on our EAPA members, CEAP holders and all those in affiliated fields during the global COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, we are extending the deadline for proposals and will continue to review presentation applications on a rolling basis as they are submitted.
An EAPA conference is not just a meeting. It’s a chance to learn, grow, contribute, and connect!
Time for you to contribute. Connect with other employee assistance professionals by putting your good work out there for presentation, discussion, and review. Make your contribution to the EA body of knowledge and practice.
The EAPA Conference Program Committee is seeking high-quality proposals to enhance the value, practice and performance of employee assistance professionals across the globe. Submissions must clearly identify and address the EA role in workplace based or workplace focused issues, solutions, and outcomes. Think local and global. Think at or ahead of the curve. Think quality and innovation. Stretch!
Please focus your proposal on any of the following themes: (Combining themes is also acceptable.)
- Leveraging technology for Employee Assistance (EA) product, service, and service delivery innovation.
- Proven strategies, assessment tools, surveys to understand and respond to the uniqueness of each workplace in order to better serve both client employers and employees.
- Proven approaches to infuse EA into all aspects of employer / organization / union planning, operations, and outcomes.
- Promoting the integration of EA with workplace focused human potential, human performance, employee resilience, and employee engagement.
- Promoting outcomes based proactive and preventative ways to keep employees well and productive.
- Leveraging proven EA strategies and outcomes to address stigma and low EA service utilization.
- Demonstrating leadership and value in the EA role re: disability inclusion in the workplace.
- Demonstrating the EA role, knowledge, skills, policy development, and measured outcomes in support of diverse employee populations: aging employee, all variations of global workplace diversity, LGBTQIA, and next gen.
- Proven EA and organization approaches to disruptive event preparedness and response, measured outcomes of response, through an understanding of workplace, regulatory, and social norms.
- Proven EA approaches to improve the remote-worker experience.
How to submit your proposal
Sessions with 1 Speaker:
Sessions with 2-4 Speakers:
- Designate one person to be the primary speaker. That person will be the point-of-contact for all conference related information.
- The primary speaker must ensure that all information for each subsequent speaker is included in the Call for Proposals Form.
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are submitted. A few additional notes:
- Please only submit complete forms. Partial proposals will not be considered.
- You must have all of your information ready before you respond to the call for proposals as you will not be able to save your work to edit it later.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will be asked to complete the EAPA speaker agreement.
Questions? Contact Julie Rochester, at 703-387-1000 x334 or email@example.com. Julie is at EAPA headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, USA, on USA/Eastern Time.