EAPA Institute Volunteer Opportunities
EAPA Institute Work Exchange Volunteers are essential to the success of the EAPA Institute & EXPO. Work Exchange Volunteers commit their time and energy to the entire week of the institute: Tuesday, September 21st (morning) – Sunday, September 26th (afternoon). They assist with the pre-institute preparations and training courses in addition to all other institute sessions and events.
Work Exchange duties include:
- Attend Volunteer Orientation and Bag Stuffing on Tuesday, September 21st
- Welcome all EAPA institute attendees
- Provide excellent customer service at the registration desk and at various posts throughout the hotel
- Monitor breakout sessions as a PDH/CE scanner
- Encourage active participation in the EAPA EXPO throughout the institute
- Guide attendees to various institute events
Work Exchange benefits include:
- Complimentary Full Registration Package to the EAPA Institute & EXPO (Includes Full Institute Registration plus unlimited online access to all the EAPA Institute session recordings)
- Breakfasts and lunches provided on institute days
- PDH/CE credit for sessions attended and/or worked
- Behind-the-scenes access to all institute sessions and events
- Opportunities to network with institute speakers and attendees from all around the world
To become a Work Exchange Volunteer:
Click here for full Work Exchange Policies and Procedures.
After having read the policies in full, click to submit the volunteer application form!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org