Submission Deadline for the 2022 EAPA Virtual Conference:
Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 11:59 pm Eastern (U.S.)
The EAPA Meetings Committee is seeking workshop proposals for its Virtual Conference to be held March 24, 2022. The theme of this conference will be Embracing Change, Inspiring Hope. Each workshop will be a 60-minute session to share unique training programs, best practices, and success stories for the Employee Assistance community.
An EAPA Conference is an opportunity for you to make your contribution to the field, to identify and detail your relationship with HR / Occupational Health / Labor / Safety / Security / consultation role of EA / managing an EA service in such challenging times / what you have done to grapple with partner violence, family finances, addiction, depression and more during the COVID Pandemic.
EAPA Conference Goals:
- Provide a forum for exchange between the EAPA and its membership, with respect to policies, programs, best practices and collaborative efforts among institutions, industry, societies, and organizations;
- Foster leadership, professional and career development skills for prospective and current EA Professionals in order to more effectively serve the Employee Assistance community at their workplaces and nationally;
- Ensure a diversity of topics and perspectives by including presenters and panelists drawn from diverse backgrounds with content that is relevant to and inclusive of multiple disciplines, international perspectives, and underrepresented minority backgrounds.
- Presenters (Limited to three presenters and one moderator maximum; include name, title, affiliation, and email address for each presenter)
- Abstract (250-word limit)
- Expected Audience
- Diversity and International Issues
Please submit proposals by sending an email containing the above proposal information to email@example.com by the deadline of Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 11:59 pm Eastern U.S.
Please note: EAPA does not pay Conference registration expenses for presenters.
There are limited spaces for the 2022 EAPA Virtual Conference. Proposals that are not accepted for the EAPA Virtual Conference will be considered for inclusion in the EAPA Annual Conference being held in September 2022, as well as the new EAPA Friday Member Webinar Series beginning January 2022.