Plan to attend all six hours according to the following schedule:
- Wednesday, February 26th: 2:00 - 4:00 PM, Eastern Time U.S.
- Wednesday, March 4th: 2:00 - 4:00 PM, Eastern Time U.S.
- Wednesday, March 11th: 2:00 - 4:00 PM, Eastern Time U.S.
PDH approval: 6 PDHs in Domain I, II, III
CE contact hours: 6 (NAADAC, NASW, NBCC)
Links to information on PDH/CE Contact Hours and Refund Policy.
course provides CEAP candidates with the knowledge and skills necessary
to successfully evaluate questions on the CEAP exam. Facilitators will
review the key concepts of each EAP Job Performance Domain and provide
insight into test design. Participants will be presented with practice
test questions and strategies for identifying key words and eliminating distractions.
The questions cover material consistent with a broad overview of the
profession from multiple perspectives and EA service models.
Participants will be challenged to assess questions with best practices
in mind rather than from the point of view of their own EA program's
policies and procedures.
1) Articulate EAP best practices in all three job performance domains;
2) Broaden perspective of EA practice from personal experience to EAP field as a whole; and
3) Evaluate multiple choice questions to eliminate distractions inconsistent with EAPA standards.