EAPA Webinars Presents:
Introduction to Workplace Mediation
TRAINER: Tony Buon
DATE OF TRAINING: April 27, 2021
TIME AND LENGTH OF SESSION: 12:00 Noon – 3:00 PM, 3 hours
PDH INFORMATION: Approved by the EACC for 3 PDHs in Domains II, III
PRICING: $109 EAPA Member rate; $169 Non-Member rate
Suitable for: All EAP Professionals, including Account Managers, EAP Counsellors, CEAPs, and anyone working in EAPs who need to understand the practice of workplace mediation.
The Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) is excited to offer this live, online training course presented by Workplace Mediator & EAP Consultant Tony Buon CEAP.
Workplace mediation is a rapidly expanding area and one that all EAP Professionals should understand. There are many professional and business opportunities that workplace mediation offers. In some countries, EAP Professionals are already the primary providers of workplace mediation which is integrated into their EAP work. In this three-hour live webinar, you will learn about how workplace mediation differs from other forms of mediation and how EAP professionals can develop their skills and services in this growing area.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements and approaches to workplace mediation
- Understand the business and professional opportunities that workplace mediation offers
- Describe the core techniques of workplace mediation
Course Content: This is an interactive online training program that will allow the participants to engage with this crucial area. Topics covered include:
- Mediation defines and models used
- Why EAP Professional need to be active in this area
- The process of mediation: step-by-step
- The core techniques of the workplace mediator
- Getting qualified as a mediator or mediation provider
- How are some EAPs and EAP Professionals integrating Workplace Mediation into their work
About the Presenter: Tony Buon CEAP is a Professional Mediator, Psychologist and Author. He has been a Workplace and Commercial Mediator for over 20 years and has conducted hundreds of mediations for some of the world’s leading organizations. He has also trained over 2000 mediators worldwide. Tony was formally the International Commissioner for the EACC and was previously an owner of one of the leading global EAP providers.