EAPA LIVE WEBINAR CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) is accepting proposals for future webinar presentations.
Webinar audience and purpose: The purpose of these webinars is to promote, enhance, and deliver best practices for Employee Assistance professionals in leadership, labor and service provision roles, as well as to develop a dialogue with the various HR, business, labor, treatment, and educational communities that interact with Employee Assistance. Most webinar participants are experienced professionals.
We are targeting four focus areas for webinar proposals:
- Demonstrating EA leadership in the workplace focused areas of addiction, aging/eldercare, change in the workforce and nature of work, and global incidents.
- Demonstrating EA advocacy and program response in the workplace focused areas of inclusion, outreach opportunities, related policy development, and disability employee reintegration into the workplace.
- Demonstrating EA service provision in workplace focused medical/occupational health/clinical interventions re: opioids, cannabis, and best practices for employee reintegration on return to work.
- Demonstrating EA infusion of technology re: intervention, service provision, use of apps, tech application to operations, and related ethical challenges.
Each webinar is one hour as a stand-alone session. Consideration will be given if the webinar is designed to be a 2 or (max) 3 part series.
Webinar proposals will be evaluated on merit as follows:
- Contribution to the advancement of the profession of Employee Assistance.
- Applicability to the workplace - whether the webinar has an employee, family, or organizational focus.
- Ability to demonstrated practical value and utility to EA practice, operations, promotion, and/or outcomes.
- Demonstrated portability of the webinar topic across multiple EA settings, program designs, and possible global application.
- Adherence to one or more of the four identified focus areas for webinars noted above.
- Clarity of the webinar description and the objectives of the presentation.
- Verifiable presentation style / mastery of topic for each presenter.
To submit your proposal online, click here
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Questions? Contact Julie Rochester, Professional Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-387-1000 x334.