CEAP Refresh Candidate Process
Read below for a full description of the process to earn your CEAP!
Candidate Registration/Application Process
- Register now as CEAP Candidate (Pay CEAP Candidate Registration Fee to begin process)
- Upload Prerequisite Verification Documentation to Repository in EAPA website account (Degree and/or Work Experience documentation as detailed above)
- Wait to receive eligibility notification to proceed to CEAP Learning Module Course (Allow 1-2 weeks for EAPA Staff review of submitted documentation)
- Purchase CEAP Learning Modules (1-5 must be completed in full to satisfy requirement to obtain CEAP Credential)
Completion of CEAP Learning Modules
- Complete CEAP Learning Modules 1-5 in EAPA Institute Online learning platform.
Candidate Completion/Activation Process
- Once all Learning Modules have been completed, pay the CEAP 3-year Activation fee. Your record will be reviewed by EAPA Staff and if all requirements have been met, you will be designated as a CEAP in Good Standing for a period of 3 years. Your CEAP Certificate will be available for print from your EAPA website account, and you will be listed in the CEAP Directory. CEAP
- Certification is good for 3 years and is recertified by completing 60 Hours of PDHs or Continuing Education in any EAP topics (must include 2 hours of Ethics) OR by completing the CEAP Learning Modules 1-5 again prior to the certification expiration date.
- If Post-Requisite requirements apply, they must be completed within the specified time frames listed above. Until satisfactory completion, candidate will be designated a CEAP Intern.
- Upon completion of Post-Requisite requirements, upload appropriate documentation to repository in EAPA website account and pay the 3-Year CEAP Activation Fee to proceed.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for EAPA Staff review of documentation. Your record will be reviewed by EAPA Staff and if all requirements have been met, you will be designated as a CEAP in Good Standing for a period of 3 years. Your CEAP Certificate will be available for print from your EAPA website account, and you will be listed in the CEAP Directory.
CEAP Candidate Support/Supplemental Materials
Questions? Contact email@example.com