What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is part of the Global Giving Movement: a day dedicated to generosity and giving. It occurs the Tuesday after the United States celebrates the Thanksgiving holiday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. It’s a day to acknowledge the power of giving, volunteerism, and simple acts of kindness.
Please join EAPA on this day when our communities and businesses come together to support the greater good. You can share the good work of our association, help your loved ones and neighbors and even give if you can. Every donation and every act of kindness counts.
Our work to be the global voice of the Employee Assistance field is more vital now than ever before.
Over this past year, EAPA has:
- developed and offered more virtual training for EAPs and Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs)
- launched a refreshed, online CEAP Credentialing program
- ...and there is much more to come!
Your donation for #GivingTuesday 2021 will help fund efforts by EAPA to:
- create even more new educational programs
- continue to support and advocate for the EAP community
- let the world know how EA Professionals help create a more productive and engaged workforce
We look forward to “seeing” you on #GivingTuesday this November 30th.
Together, we can make the world a better place for EAPs and everyone.