Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Welcome! EAPA offers both US DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification training and an online SAP Exam.
What Is a SAP?
How Do I Become a SAP?
DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification Training
NEW! EAPA is excited to offer ONLINE virtual training for SAP! For details, click the course title under 'Training Events' below.
EAPA SAP training prepares SAPs to provide services to organizations that are subject to DOT rules and regulations. EAPA typically offers in-person, classroom training courses, and is now offering live online, virtual trainings in late 2020.
Classroom trainings are a 2-day, 14-hour event, running from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day, with 15-minute AM/PM breaks, and 1-hour for lunch. DOT/SAP Qualification/Requalification trainings are typically offered throughout the year in various cities, but the remaining 2020 in-person trainings have been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns. Classroom training dates for 2021 will be announced soon.
EAPA Online SAP Exam
The EAPA online exam covers all of CFR part 40, including modal rules, Subpart O, and Substance Abuse Professional Guidelines. The exam contains 50 multiple choice questions. Online test takers will know their results immediately upon completion.
Save $50 by purchasing our training and online exam BUNDLE!
To Take the EAPA Online SAP Exam:
1. Purchase access to the exam (see “registration” below)
2. Receive an email with instructions on how to access the exam.
3. Complete the exam, and then email email@example.com confirming completion.
4. The exam score will be verified, and successful candidates will receive exam certificates via email.
Online RE-TEST Information:
Examinees who do not pass the exam are eligible to re-test (rates: $75/member, $100/non-member). There is no waiting period prior to a re-test except for time to process new test credentials. A different version of the 50 question exam will be given each time the EAPA Online SAP exam is taken.
EAPA offers three registration options: 1) purchase both the training and the exam, 2) training only, or 3) exam only.
- Training & exam bundle pricing: $590 member; $620 non-member
- Training only pricing: $465.00 member; $495.00 non-member
- Exam only pricing: $175 member, $225 non-member
Click a link below to register accordingly: